Saturday brings another crucial game to Beaver Park with fellow relegation strugglers Billingham RFC the visitors.
Beverley RUFC will be keen to shake off the lethargy shown in the last couple of weeks and return to the form that we know they are capable of.
In truth they are not being helped by the appalling run of injuries that they are suffering and the Physio room on Tuesday night showed no sign of much change.
James McKay and Goran Jelencic are both recovering only slowly and will be doubtful for Saturday. On the plus side Francis Pickering will be available again to bolster up the front row.
Billingham have found form just at the right time and strung together some decent performances of late, none more so than back in February when they shocked the Beavers beating them 22-16.
However, Beverley RUFC can draw inspiration from the fact that they enjoyed 75% possession in that game and were only defeated as a result of an inability, on the day, to convert that into points. If they can correct that they should be able to relieve a little of the pressure that they are under and be free to perform as we know that they can.
The match is sponsored by Smailes, Goldie & Co and kicks off at 3pm
- East Yorkshire To Bring Chatty Bus To Beverley This Month
- Beverley Residents Urged To Join Scheme To Help Clean Up East Yorkshire
- Walkington Heads Road Will Be Improved Using A Carbon-Reducing Scheme
- Bishop Burton College Celebrates Spring Live With A Family Fun Day
- Encouragement Being Offered To East Yorkshire Smokers To Quit