Beverley RUFC’s injury problems continue to mount as they face a trip to table toppers Middlesbrough on Saturday. The latest casualty is winger Vinnie Collingwood who hobbled from the field last Saturday with an ankle injury, later to be confirmed as broken. With three broken arms and now an ankle, things surely cannot get much worse!
Saturday’s game will be extremely tough for the Beavers. They haven’t been exactly firing on all cylinders recently and this latest set back will not help matters.
Vinnie Collingwood recieves treatment in the game against Sheffield Tigers
- Winter Music Festival Stage4Beverley Will Soon Be With Us
- Towns Former Tourism Officer Raymond ‘Ray’ Grange Passes Away
- New ERT Mobile App Brings Theatre to the Outdoors
- Rollits Recruits Highlight Career Path For Local Legal Talent
- How to Feel Like a Beverly Hills Superstar by Playing Superstar Games