Heading off to Beverley Leisure Centre to use the gym I had totally forgotten it was the first day of Beverley Folk Festival. Robin & Nevil who volunteer their help to the Beverley Folk Festival were enjoying the sunshine while marshalling the car park. The playing fields around the leisure centre have been transformed are completely covered in tents and stalls.
Inside Beverley Leisure Centre the sports hall was in the process of being transformed with a massive stage being assembled for the acts such as Billy Bragg who is appearing tonight and is expected to perform in front of a sell out crowd. You can find out more information and book tickets online at www.BeverleyFolkFestival.com
- Midweek Football Returns To East Yorkshire As Beverley Host Hallam
- East Yorkshire Has A New Archaeology Exhibition At The Beverley Treasure House
- Huddersfield Win In East Yorkshire As Beverley Beaten At Home
- National Customer Service Week At East Riding Leisure
- Boxing Club In Beverley Host Third Major Event In East Yorkshire