• An Absolute Delight! Tucked away quite discreetly away from the hustle and bustle of the vibrant town centre within an extremely convenient location just off North Bar Within is this Beautifully Presented Double Fronted Detached Cottage of outstanding quality and appeal.
• Offered to the market with NO CHAIN INVOLVED! This Extremely Appealing Property has been modernised and improved to a particularly high standard to now provide a really lovely home of a kind that is only very rarely seen on the market in Beverley.
• Only a detailed internal inspection can fully appreciate the characterful accommodation that benefits from Gas Central Heating together with sliding sash windows and in brief it comprises: Central Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, dual Aspect through Lounge with a Feature Fireplace, Separate Dining Room, and Pine Fitted Kitchen complete with integrated appliances.
• A Central First Floor Landing provides access to each of the Three Bedrooms all with Bespoke Bedroom Furniture.Shower Room with a quality Three-Piece suite.
• Delightful Wall enclosed Courtyard Garden and Side Entrance Driveway.
ENTRANCE HALL accessed via a timber front entrance door, an attractive entrance into this delightful home, a pine spindled staircase leads up to the first floor with useful build under storage cupboard, ceiling coving, wall light point, radiator, partially glazed doors lead off front this central area to the individual rooms together with a pine door leading to:-
CLOAKROOM a two piece suite comprising, wall mounted wash hand basin and low flush WC, tiling to the splash back areas, extractor, radiator
2 SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOMS
LOUNGE 18’6″ X 9’6″ (5.64m X 2.90m) a dual aspect room with a Yorkshire sliding slash window to the front, together with double opening French style doors with matching side windows opening out and providing views over the rear garden, feature fireplace with tiled insert and matching hearth, housing an inset coal effect gas fire and complimenting pine fire surround, ceiling coving, dado rail, inset spot lights to the ceiling, two wall light points, radiator, TV aerial point,
SEPARATE DINING ROOM 10’9″ X 8’3″ (3.28m X 2.51m) with a Yorkshire sliding window to the front, ceiling coving and radiator
KITCHEN 12′ X 7’6 (3.66m X 2.29m) with a Yorkshire sliding sash window to the rear, together with an entrance door opening out onto the courtyard garden, an attractive arrangement of farmhouse style pine wall and base units, comprising cupboards and drawers together with laminated work surface and tiling to the splash back areas, matching wall mounted glazed display cabinet, inset laminated sink unit with mixer tap, inset four ring gas hob with matching built under oven and extractor hood over, integrated fridge/freezer, washer and dishwasher, open corner display shelving, tiled flooring, inset spot lights to the ceiling, radiator, feature exposed brick work to one wall and ornamental ceiling beam.
3 BEDROOMS & BATHROOM
GALLERIED LANDING with a sliding sash window to the front, doors lead off from this central area to the individual rooms access to the loft space
BEDROOM NO.1 18′ X 9’9 (5.49m X 2.97m) a beautiful dial aspect room enjoying a sliding sash window to the front and a Yorkshire sliding sash window to the rear
A beautiful arrangement of bespoke cream hand painted furniture including wardrobes containing hanging rails, shelves and drawers together with dressing table with a vanity mirror and drawers, matching bedside cabinets and TV cabinet and further wall mounted vanity mirror, two radiators, TV aerial point, telephone point
BEDROOM NO.2 9’3″ X 8’3″ (2.82m X 2.51m) with a Yorkshire sliding sash window to the rear, quality bespoke pine wardrobes containing hanging rails, shelves and drawers, together with matching bedside cabinet, radiator,exposed timber built ceiling beam, wall mounted vanity mirror
BEDROOM NO.3 9′ X 8’7 (2.74m X 2.62m)with a Yorkshire sliding sash window to the front, bespoke pine double wardrobe containing hanging rails and shelves, together with adjacent chest of drawers and matching bedside cabinet, radiator, TV aerial point
SHOWER ROOM with a Yorkshire sliding sash window to the rear, attractively appointed with a three piece suite in white comprising double sized shower enclosure with tiled marbled walls and fitted shower unit over, Heritage wash hand basin inset to a granite surface with built under bespoke pine double cupboard and low flush WC tiled floor covering, vanity mirror, radiator, extractor, shaver point
St Mary’s Smithy directly adjoins the footpath of Waltham Lane, at the end of the street the magnificent St Mary’s Church can be found and direct access to the vibrant town centre can easily be enjoyed and its extensive range of facilities. Double side gate provide access to off street parking together with timber built garden shed, feature trelace work semi conceals the delightful enclosed courtyard garden with well stocked shrub and plant borders creating an attractive array. Adjacent to the French doors from the lounge is a timber built pergola covered with climbing plants creating an attractive seating area, external light and tap. The rear courtyard garden really is an advantage to the property and really does need to be seen to be appreciated.
TENURE We understand the Tenure of the property to be Freehold with Vacant Possession on Completion.
SERVICES (Not Tested) Mains Water, Gas, Electricity and Drainage are connected.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS Various quality fixtures and fittings may be available by separate negotiation.
VIEWING Strictly by appointment with sole selling agents, Stanifords.com on Tel: 01482 – 866304
- GALLERY ONE : Miss Rachael’s School of Dance @ Middleton Hall
- Beverley Puppet Trail Now Open – Can You Find Them All?
- Normanton Knights Prove Too Strong For Depleted Beverley
- Puffins Galore! – Interview With ‘Puffins Galore Artist’ Emma Garness
- GALLERY : Beverley Grammar School & High School Sixth Form Prom