• This Fabulous Highly Individual and truly deceptive FOUR bedroomed Detached Residence occupies a wonderful established garden plot of great proportions enjoying a rear Westerly aspect, located within a small and exclusive development of just five bungalows situated off Hull Bridge Road
• It is hard to believe from a passing glance that internally this beautiful family home provides versatile accommodation in excess of 2000 sq ft including stunning open plan living accommodation that follows a distinct contemporary theme together with a trove of impressive features, significantly altered and improved over recent years
• Internal Viewing is without doubt Absolutely Essential to fully appreciate the size and quality of the accommodation provided together with the lovely gardens
• With the Benefit of Gas Fired Central Heating via radiators together with uPVC Double-Glazing, the Superbly Appointed accommodation briefly comprises: Central Entrance Hall with a Stylish Spiral Staircase, Open Plan Lounge with Feature Fireplace, Dining Room, uPVC Double-Glazed Conservatory, Smart High Gloss Contemporary Fitted Kitchen complete with Rangemaster, Fitted Utility Room, Master Bedroom suite – 31′ in length collectively, including: Bedroom, Fitted Dressing Room (former bedroom five) and En Suite Bathroom. Bedroom Four & Luxuriously Appointed House Bathroom with a Four-Piece Suite
• A ‘Roomy’ First Floor Landing provides access to Two Further Bedrooms – One of which features an En Suite
• Open Plan Lawned Front Garden together with a block paved driveway that provides several car parking spaces and Matching Single Garage
• The Rear Garden is quite special, ‘T’ shaped and of superb proportions, enjoying a particularly secluded aspect. Shed, Green House & Summer House.
ENTRANCE HALL an impressive central entrance into this home, accessed via uPVC double glazed front entrance door with matching side window. The entrance hall flows in an open plan style to the living accommodation providing a light airy open space. A stylish spiral staircase leads up to the first floor, oak effect laminate flooring, contemporary style radiator, telephone point, access is in turn provided to the individual areas
LOUNGE 25’7 x 17’11 (7.80m x 5.46m)a fantastic open plan space with a French style door with matching side windows providing access to the conservatory, feature stone effect fireplace with complimenting hearth and back housing an inset contemporary electric fire, oak effect laminate flooring, ceiling coving, radiator, half height contemporary glass block wall provides a part division to a hallway area providing access to the master suite, fourth bedroom and House bathroom, TV aerial point, open plan to
DINING ROOM 10’1 x 9’2 (3.07m x 2.79m)upvc double glazed windows to the side and rear, continuation of the oak effect laminate flooring, ceiling coving, radiator
CONSERVATORY 13’5 x 8’9 (4.09m x 2.67m)
KITCHEN 14’3 x 9’6 (4.34m x 2.90m) with uPVC double glazed windows to the side and front elevation, superbly fitted with a range of white colored high gloss effect contemporary wall and base units, comprising cupboards and drawers, together with granite effect laminated work surfaces and feature mosaic style tiling to the splash back areas, glazed display cabinets, inset ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, feature Kardean flooring, ceiling coving with inset spot lights, TV aerial point. A black Rangemaster oven and hob is included in the sale and features a matching extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher
UTILITY ROOM 8’9 x 6’9 (2.67m x 2.06m) with double glazed entrance door to the side, a range of oak fronted shaker style wall and base units with timber work surfaces and travertine tiling to the splash back areas, inset white Belfast sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for dryer, tiled floor covering, ceiling coving
MASTER BEDROOM SUITE this impressive area collectively covers 31’ in length to provide a luxuriously space created from the original 5th bedroom that now provides a dressing area
BEDROOM 13’1 x 13′ (3.99m x 3.96m)with uPVC double glazed window to the rear, an extensive range of fitted wardrobes to one wall laminate flooring, ceiling coving, TV aerial point, telephone point, radiator
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE having archways to the bedroom & dressing room, laminate flooring, sliding doors to the Ensuite Bathroom,
DRESSING ROOM 11’8 x 9’9 (3.56m x 2.97m) with uPVC double glazed window to the front, a range of fitted furniture including wardrobes containing hanging rails and shelves together with dressing table and drawers, ceiling coving, radiator, TV aerial point
ENSUITE BATHROOM 6’4 x 5’5 (1.93m x 1.65m) with uPVC double glazed window, smartly appointed with a three piece suite in white, comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin, inset vanity unit with fitted cupboards under together with storage cupboards over and vanity mirror and low flush WC, extensive tiling to the walls and floor, laminate flooring. A feature internal colored glass window provides borrowed light from the bedroom
BEDROOM 4/STUDY 13’3 x 8’7 (4.04m x 2.62m) this versatile room is presently utilised by the sellers as a study, double glazed window to the front, ceiling coving, radiator, TV aerial point, telephone point
HOUSE BATHROOM 9’6 x 7′ (2.90m x 2.13m) uPVC double glazed window to the front, luxuriously appointed with a three piece suite in white, comprising corner situated double ended Villeroy & Boch bath with central mixer tap/shower attachment over, good sized corner walk in shower enclosure with fitted shower unit, wash hand basin, inset vanity unit with fitted storage cupboards under and low flush WC with concealed cistern, extensive tiling to the walls and floor, ceiling coving, contemporary heated towel rail
FIRST FLOOR LANDING 17’2 x 10’5 plus recess (5.23m x 3.18m plus recess)with double glazed Velux roof style window to the rear. A range of pear wood effect shaker style furniture including cupboards and drawers, radiator, built in airing cupboard. This spacious central area is almost a room itself and provides possibilities dependant on the discerning purchasers requirements
BEDROOM 2 14′ x 12’7 plus recess (4.27m x 3.84m plus recess)with double glazed Velux window to the rear, laminate flooring, radiator, built in double wardrobe
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM smartly appointed with a three piece suite in white, comprising corner shower enclosure with fitted shower unit, wash hand basin and low flush WC, tiling to the walls and floor, extractor, radiator
BEDROOM 3 14′ x 11’9 (4.27m x 3.58m) double glazed Velux roof window to the rear, radiator
OUTSIDE the property occupies a quiet and exclusive cul de sac location where just five Bungalows can be found located off Hull Bridge Road in Beverley.
Upon entering Little Clover No 1 can be found as the first bungalow on the left hand side, enjoying a wide road side frontage with garden areas that are mainly laid to lawn and are arranged for an open plan design. A pathway provides pedestrian access to the front door.
To the side of the property a brick sett driveway provides multiple car parking spaces, together with double opening gates to a further area of hard standing.
SINGLE GARAGE of brick construction with an up and over door, power and light and personal door to the side.
To the rear of the property the truly deceptive garden areas are a true delight forming a “T” shape of excellent proportions and providing a good degree of privacy and seclusion.
Immediately adjacent to the rear of the property is a good sized split level timber decked terrace providing a perfect seating area, enclosed pretty much with spindled balustrades beyond which is an extensive area of lawn which is neatly maintained together with a variety of scrubs, plant and trees within shaped beds and borders to the perimeter.
A paved terrace is covered with a timber built Gazebo area, a circular paved terrace provide an area perfect for alfresco dining.
A small part of the garden has been defined a children’s play area laid with chippings and enclosed with low level fencing
TIMBER BUILT GARDEN SHED
SUMMER HOUSE 20′ x 10′ (6.10m x 3.05m) a good size that has power and light and doors and windows overlooking the rear garden, in front of which is a paved terrace area proving a further seating area.
The rear garden really is a particular attractive feature of the property and is not directly overlooked to the rear and really does need to be seen to be appreciated.
TENURE We understand the Tenure of the property to be Freehold with Vacant Possession on Completion.
SERVICES (Not Tested) Mains Water, Gas, Electricity and Drainage are connected.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS Various quality fixtures and fittings may be available by separate negotiation.
VIEWING Strictly by appointment with sole selling agents, Stanifords.com on Tel: 01482 – 866304
- Beverley Puppet Trail Now Open – Can You Find Them All?
- Normanton Knights Prove Too Strong For Depleted Beverley
- Puffins Galore! – Interview With ‘Puffins Galore Artist’ Emma Garness
- GALLERY : Beverley Grammar School & High School Sixth Form Prom
- Stunning Victory For Libdems In East Yorkshire By-Election