All East Riding Leisure Centres, including Beverley, will reopen on Monday 12th April.
Restrictions in place under the government’s roadmap will mean that programmes will be limited.
As a result, certain activities, including indoor exercise classes, will not be available just yet.
Cafe facilities at Bridlington and Hornsea will be offering a takeaway service only.
To use facilities such as the gyms and pools, customers must pre-book a slot.
All East Riding Leisure members have been contacted regarding the arrangements made for membership payments.
East Riding Leisure is currently offering a range of live online classes accessed via zoom, exclusively for members, as well as a range of outdoor exercise classes.
- Raising Awareness Of Infant Crying And How To Cope
- East Riding Of Yorkshire Council To Feature On Defenders UK On BBC One
- 5* Reviews For Genuine Gents As Beverley Barbers Celebrates 1st Year
- Beverley Secure Convincing Win Over Bradford Salem
- Quickline And Northleaf Announce Appointment Of Industry Veterans