Young visitors to any one of the East Riding Museums venues can take part in the newly updated Creative Families Awards.
The Awards are specially devised for Under Fives, and are a precursor to the Arts Awards: www.artsaward.org.uk Families with young children, and Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) groups, are invited to take part.
To get involved, families simply need to visit one of the museums and complete a simple activity at home, school or nursery, such as a craft or imaginative role play.
Participants then need to send an email to request their certificate.
Any EYFS groups need to book in advance – they simply need to contact the museum they wish to visit to arrange this.
Councillor Shaun Horton, the portfolio holder for coastal regeneration and tourism, including culture and leisure, said:
“The Creative Families Award is a great initiative, and adds an extra dimension to visits to our wonderful museums by both young families and Early Years Foundation Stage groups.”
- The Dumb Waiter – East Riding Theatre Confirm Latest Production
- MP Told How ‘Brexit’ Is Impacting On Recruitment By Local Business
- Beverley Face Myton Warriors After Three Week Lay Off
- More Lifesaving Devices To Be Donated Across Beverley & Holderness
- Free Artist Talks At Beverley Guildhall And Sewerby Hall And Gardens