East Riding Leisure’s new YouTube channel is proving popular, with around 450 subscribers, over 4500 views, and nearly 150 hours of watch time after just four weeks.
Subscribers can view vlogs, short workouts and full workouts. East Riding Leisure releases two full workouts a week, alongside their shorter version classes and vlogs, delivered by their own fully trained fitness instructors.
These include 30 minute, 45 minute and 60-minute workouts, offering a mix of cardio, strength, well-being and classes for those less mobile.
New workouts premiere every Tuesday and Thursday where viewers can chat and ask questions with instructors online, all delivered by fully trained instructors, and all free of charge.
More content is being added regularly, so keep checking the page for new classes and updates at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIwq6JU9fUBlH1EKTVyB6EA/
- Children’s Nurses Egg-stend Their Support For WISHH Charity’s Easter Appeal
- Saturday Market Could Create More Space For Pedestrians In Trial Period
- Work Set To Start On Next Phase Of Beverley Housing Masterplan
- DIY Car Repair: When To Do It & What You Need
- 6 Tips To Take Your Business To The Next Level