East Riding Leisure’s new YouTube channel is proving popular, with around 450 subscribers, over 4500 views, and nearly 150 hours of watch time after just four weeks.
Subscribers can view vlogs, short workouts and full workouts. East Riding Leisure releases two full workouts a week, alongside their shorter version classes and vlogs, delivered by their own fully trained fitness instructors.
These include 30 minute, 45 minute and 60-minute workouts, offering a mix of cardio, strength, well-being and classes for those less mobile.
New workouts premiere every Tuesday and Thursday where viewers can chat and ask questions with instructors online, all delivered by fully trained instructors, and all free of charge.
More content is being added regularly, so keep checking the page for new classes and updates at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIwq6JU9fUBlH1EKTVyB6EA/
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website
- Drunk Animal Creative Studios Searching For Three Apprentices
- Leisure Centres In East Riding To Reopen In Coming Weeks
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again