Carluccio’s Beverley has been given a new lease of life as it was named as one of the thirty to be retained by owners of Giraffe and Ed’s Easy Diner.
News that Carluccio’s Beverley had made the list of thirty was announced by the administrators on Friday morning.
Those involved in the acquisition say they had to move quickly while adding the ensures the future of the Carluccio’s brand in the UK.
In a statement Joint administrator Phil Reynolds said;
“The Covid-19 lockdown has put incredible pressure on businesses across the leisure sector, so it has been important to work as quickly and as decisively as possible in an extremely challenging business environment to secure a sale, which ensures the future of the Carluccio’s brand in the UK casual dining scene, retains a significant network of sites across the country and, critically, transfers a considerable number of jobs.”
Satnam Leihal, the managing director of Boparan Restaurant Group that has acquired the chain said;
“This acquisition is in line with our strategy to grow our restaurant group with quality brands.”
Carluccio’s Restaurants that have been saved
Bristol, Cribbs Causeway
Islington Development Kitchen
Marriott Regents Park
St Christopher’s Place
St Pancras Station
Manchester, Trafford Centre
Dublin Dawson Street
- Citizens Advice Hull And East Riding Thanks Its Wonderful Volunteers For Their Dedication
- Beverley Races To Return, But Without Spectators For First Time In 330 Years
- Big Response To East Riding Leisure Customer Survey
- East Yorkshire Residents Are Encouraged To Share Stories Of Community Spirit
- Breastfeeding Celebration Week In The East Riding