These photos featuring St Mary’s Primary School Class Of 2013 have never been published before on HU17.
Taken seven years ago the pictures of each of the pupils and their teachers were used to produce special yearbooks.
These books were given to all of those who left the school back in 2013.
Now some years on we can now share these photos and of course share, some memories with those attended the school.
- Contribute to Local History With The COVID-19 Memories Archive
- Frank Stephenson & Son Helping You Every Step Of The Way
- What You Need To Know About The Computer Equipment Used By Soldiers In The Field
- Extra 1,300 Extra Laptops And Tablets For East Riding Pupils Welcomed By MP
- More Needs To Be Done For Authority To Be Net Carbon Zero