Two Hull City Council customer service centres will close to the public on Monday.
The Orchard Customer Service Centre and the Bransholme Customer Service Centre will be closed indefinitely to allow staff to be redeployed to the council’s call centre.
The move will allow greater social distancing for staff and customers during the coronavirus crisis.
The Wilson Centre will remain open under its normal hours of Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9am to 4.30pm, Wednesday from 10.30am to 4.30pm and Saturday from 10am to 1pm. The centre is closed on Sundays.
The council’s call centre will be open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Saturday, with an out-of-hours service from 5pm to 9am on those days.
The call centre can be reached by calling 01482 300300
- Free Online Mental Health Support Service Launched To Help Children And Young People
- £19.4M Paid Out To Small Businesses In The East Riding
- Additional Funding To Bring Britons Home Welcomed By MP
- East Riding Libraries Have Launched An Online Book Club
- East Riding Car Park Permits To Be Extended For Free