Anyone in their coverage area in Lincolnshire, East Yorkshire, South Yorkshire and North Yorkshire is eligible.
“During this unprecedented time we need to make sure that our workforce can stay as operational as possible and with that in mind, Quickline wants to do whatever it can to help. And with schools now closed, we want to make sure that our children’s education can continue.
“We have been working with parish councils, local authorities and with the Department of Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) for quite some time to provide superfast broadband connections to some of the hardest to reach rural areas.”
“And we specialise in engineering bespoke solutions for rural communities and we thought our expertise and creative approach could help a lot of people during these unprecedented times.”
“All we ask is that they sign up to a 24-month contract in order to achieve the speeds they need to work from home and/or stay in touch with family and friends.”
- Bags Of Creativity For East Riding’s Children And Young People This Summer
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website
- Drunk Animal Creative Studios Searching For Three Apprentices
- Leisure Centres In East Riding To Reopen In Coming Weeks