Beverley ARLFC will make the long trip to Glasson Rangers, Maryport this Saturday for their BARLA National Cup second round tie.
The BARLA National Cup is very much part of Head Coach Tony Spence’s pre-season preparations which have been very much a case of so far so good.
Beverley put in a very pleasing performance in a recent friendly against Myton Warriors.
It saw Beverley prevail 10-6 against their higher-ranked opponents which has set the bar rather high.
Little is known about Saturday’s opponents except that they finished fourth in the Cumberland Premier Division last season.
However, the vastly experienced Spence will certainly have some contacts in Cumberland enabling some homework to be done.
As far as selection goes, should all players be available from the friendly 2 weeks ago, then it would be difficult to drop anyone.
However, Josh Poskitt is expected to be available but Lewis Poskitt is still under suspension form the end of last season.
- Lib Dems Storm Minster South
- East Riding Visual Arts Uplift: ‘Beverlac’ By Ian Kirkpatrick Is On The Move
- Beal Begins Work On Select Development In Beautiful Beverley
- Brick Wonders Lego Exhibition Proving Popular At Beverley Art Gallery
- Patients Across The Humber Reminded To Follow Safety Measures And Get Vaccinated