New Head Coach Tony Spence has certainly set a demanding pre-season schedule, sometimes taking three sessions per week.
His squad should be in good physical shape in what is expected to be another highly competitive Division Two with Wigan St Judes and Dewsbury Moor among the fancied outfits to gain promotion.
As is customary in pre-season friendlies, there is likely to be unlimited substitutions giving Spence a good look at all his squad especially some of the new faces.
In last season’s annual friendly, played for the P.A.U.L for brain injury recovery charity, Beverley posted a shock victory against their higher-ranked Division One opponent.
The visitors may have a score to settle. Beverley’s game will kick off at 2pm.
- Beaumont’s Garden Maintenance Back AFC Tickton Academy
- East Yorkshire Coaches Is Back And With A Fresh New Look
- Active Together Uses Technology To Help Residential Homes
- Booking Now Open For The Online East Riding Festival Of Words
- Thomas The Baker Officially Lays Claim To The Country’s Best Ever Mince Pies