Ring in the festive season and shop for a good cause at the 24th annual Southburn Christmas Fayre in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support.
This year’s Southburn Christmas Fayre is taking place on Tuesday 12th November at 10am-4pm at Driffield Showground.
To date, the fayre has raised over £452,000 to support people affected by cancer, and is a unique Christmas Market offering lots of inspirational ideas, presents and delicious foods.
A wide range of stallholders from around the country will be showcasing their goods to help make your Christmas shopping enjoyable, easy and fun.
Why not pop along and do some Christmas Shopping whilst donating to a fantastic cause?
Entrance is a £5 donation on the door, £3 after 2pm.
There is also free parking on the showground and disabled parking outside the marquee.
- Primary Schools Will Open In East Yorkshire Next Month
- Sport England Grant Welcomed By Local Rugby League Club
- Casting A Wide Net – The Story Of A Shipbuilding Giant Goes Online
- Carluccio’s Beverley Among 30 To Be Saved By New Owners
- Council Offers Further Advice To Visitors This Bank Holiday Weekend