East Riding Leisure Beverley will be running a special free event on Saturday, 5 October.
The event is being held to celebrate ten years of LES MILLS classes at the venue.
LES MILLS is a high-intensity interval training workout. It is a fun but very physical activity. LES MILLS is good for building tone and also improving cardio fitness.
Research suggests that a session of just 55 minutes can help burn off on average 750 calories.
From 8.15am-12 noon, there will be ten classes running free of charge in the Group X Studio, Sports Hall, and RPM Studio.
Guest instructors from the LES MILLS UK Presenter team will be attending and leading the classes.
There will be five one-month memberships of East Riding Leisure to be given away on the day.
Also, there will be a chance to win a Polar Ignite watch simply by attending two or more classes – a waterproof fitness watch worth £150 with advanced wrist-based heart rate and also integrated GPS.
Physiotherapists from Ascenti will offer treatments on the day. Bev Gorbutt and her team will offer massages for a donation of £5.
Money donated on the day will be given to the national mental health charity MIND.
Booking is essential for all events on 5 October and will open on 28 September.
You can book online at eastridingleisure.co.uk
- Barratt Developments Yorkshire East Rounds Off Charitable Year With £35k Donation To SASH
- Assistant Chief Constable Warns Of Enforcement Against Those Who Breach Government Regulations
- MP Discusses How Covid-19 Has Impacted The Owners Of Mega Fun Beverley
- Skidby Mill Volunteers Need Material To Commemorate Anniversary
- 6 Telltale Signs You Need a Plumber