Local singer-songwriter Rachel Makena has released a new song called ‘ Can Anybody Hear Me?’ with all profits from her Demo going towards the World Wild Fund for Nature (WWF).
Commenting on her project Rachel said;
“I wrote my new song because I have always been an enthusiast for environmental sustainability.”
“At this point in time, my song is especially poignant as we have recently seen further destruction of the Amazon Rainforest and plastic pollution reaching every corner of the world, including uninhabited areas.”
“I hope this song will help raise awareness of the most important issue facing mankind as I believe if humanity does not act now to clean up the earth and protect biodiversity then the world as we know it will cease within my lifetime.”
If you would like to listen to the important message in ‘Can Anybody Hear Me?’ and at the same time raise money for WWF to help do something about it, you can find Rachel Makena’s song on: Spotify, Apple Music, Deezer, Google Play and Napster.
- 2020 Beverley Art Gallery And The Treasure House Programme Released
- Community Food Connection Appeals For More Groups To Come Forward
- Start Ticking Off Your Bucket List And Take On The Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge
- February Half Term Fun In East Riding Libraries
- Healthy New Loaf To Be Launched By Bakery During Real Bread Week