Local singer-songwriter Rachel Makena has released a new song called ‘ Can Anybody Hear Me?’ with all profits from her Demo going towards the World Wild Fund for Nature (WWF).
Commenting on her project Rachel said;
“I wrote my new song because I have always been an enthusiast for environmental sustainability.”
“At this point in time, my song is especially poignant as we have recently seen further destruction of the Amazon Rainforest and plastic pollution reaching every corner of the world, including uninhabited areas.”
“I hope this song will help raise awareness of the most important issue facing mankind as I believe if humanity does not act now to clean up the earth and protect biodiversity then the world as we know it will cease within my lifetime.”
If you would like to listen to the important message in ‘Can Anybody Hear Me?’ and at the same time raise money for WWF to help do something about it, you can find Rachel Makena’s song on: Spotify, Apple Music, Deezer, Google Play and Napster.
- Beaumont’s Garden Maintenance Back AFC Tickton Academy
- East Yorkshire Coaches Is Back And With A Fresh New Look
- Active Together Uses Technology To Help Residential Homes
- Booking Now Open For The Online East Riding Festival Of Words
- Thomas The Baker Officially Lays Claim To The Country’s Best Ever Mince Pies