This will be the tenth consecutive year that HU17.net has covered Beverley Races Ladies Day. Much has changed in that time, many of the now-familiar faces in these pictures are much older.
While people have aged another big change over the years is the lack of limos and big fancy cars that used to flood into the town.
However, things change, it is just a fact of life. Beverley Races Ladies Day is the most colourful event of the year.
For those who attend getting dressed up, through to those who just come out to watch the grand exit from the course as thousands of people flood into town.
Given this is the tenth year of covering it here are some of the pictures from a decade ago.
- Contribute to Local History With The COVID-19 Memories Archive
- Frank Stephenson & Son Helping You Every Step Of The Way
- What You Need To Know About The Computer Equipment Used By Soldiers In The Field
- Extra 1,300 Extra Laptops And Tablets For East Riding Pupils Welcomed By MP
- More Needs To Be Done For Authority To Be Net Carbon Zero