While people have aged another big change over the years is the lack of limos and big fancy cars that used to flood into the town.
However, things change, it is just a fact of life. Beverley Races Ladies Day is the most colourful event of the year.
For those who attend getting dressed up, through to those who just come out to watch the grand exit from the course as thousands of people flood into town.
Given this is the tenth year of covering it here are some of the pictures from a decade ago.
- Dreamscape Live Music And Art Premiere By Loudhailer Electric Company And G E Saunt
- New Systems In Place At Local Libraries Which Re-Open Monday
- Mayor Opens Play Area At Retail Park Which Has Been Doubled In Size
- MP Welcomes Extra Cash For East Riding Council To Support Local Services
- Work Completed On New Roundabout On Beverley’s Minster Way