Beverley ARLFC will be back in action this Saturday with a trip to Warrington to face Crosfields (2.30 kick-off at Hood Lane).
Following a run of three successive defeats, their play-off hopes have faded and they now sit in 8th place in the National Conference League.
Crosfields, who sit just one place above Beverley in 7th position still have hopes of a top-six finish and play-off place.
They also have a game in hand on their immediate rivals Barrow Island and Dudley Hill.
The trip will be a tough one for Scott Taylor and his team. They make the trip looking to avenge a 26-16 home reversal in the corresponding fixture last April.
However, there remain’s much to play for in the remaining three league fixtures. Victory in all of those games could still land Beverley in the play-offs. However, failing that it will be about pride.
There is a strong desire in the camp to at least show a good season of mid-table consolidation following last season’s promotion.
On the team news front, Steve Connolly’s season has ended due to a leg injury. Beverley, however, will be boosted by a number of returns in the pack.
Joe Morley, Jordan Precious, Tom Moor, Kingsley Okra-Overton and Alex Starling will boost Taylor’s selection options ahead of the trip.
- End To All Employer’s Nightmares: Tips On How To Regulate All Your Business Tasks
- HRH The Duke Of Edinburgh – Tribute From East Riding Of Yorkshire Council
- Libraries And Customer Service Centres To Reopen From Monday
- East Riding Leisure Centres To Reopen On Monday
- The Most Popular Law Universities in Beverley