Residents in Beverley are being invited to have their say on proposals for the redevelopment of the site of Longcroft Lower School.
East Riding of Yorkshire Council will be holding a drop-in session on Tuesday, 23 July between 2pm and 8pm at the Molescroft pavilion, Woodhall Way, Beverley.
The council is currently working with the Education Funding Agency to move the whole Longcroft School provision on the upper school site and works are expected to be completed by the autumn.
On completion of the building works, the lower school site on Church Road, as well as a small area of the nearby playing field, will be surplus to requirement.
The drop-in session will give residents the opportunity to see the proposed plans as well as speak to council staff.
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website
- Drunk Animal Creative Studios Searching For Three Apprentices
- Leisure Centres In East Riding To Reopen In Coming Weeks
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again