There will be a taster session of gentle activities on Monday, 1 July at St Nicholas Community Hall, Holme Church Lane, Beverley.
The free of charge ‘one off’ taster session will include activities such as Boccia (a form of bowls), New Age Kurling, Ten Pin Bowling, Ping Pong and much more.
If successful, the sessions – aimed at all ability levels – will continue for six weeks.
The session already runs every Monday from 2pm – 3.30pm and is free of charge, with tea/ coffee and cake provided. There are also optional games such as jigsaws and crafts.
Jenna Leach, health and wellbeing co-ordinator, said; “Whether you want to try a new activity or just meet new friends, come along to the session on Monday, 1 July from 2 – 3.30pm.”
- MP Welcomes Extra Cash For East Riding Council To Support Local Services
- Work Completed On New Roundabout On Beverley’s Minster Way
- East Riding College Joins TEC Partnership
- Libraries And Customer Services Continue To Be Essential Community Hubs
- Councillor Delighted After Motion To Support Cycling Is Passed