The Longcroft Gospel Choir will be performing at All Saints’ Church, Bishop Burton on Friday 5 July.
The choir comprises students from Year 9 and above and has a large repertoire of music. Over the choir’s period of existence, the choir has performed at a number of venues.
These include Disneyland Paris and the Apple Store on Oxford Street, London. They have also released two of their own albums and have featured on a track by singer-songwriter Henry Priestman.
The Longcroft Gospel Choir was one of twenty choirs in the UK chosen to perform at the 2015 Rugby World Cup in London performing for the home team (England).
Tickets are £10 for adults and include nibbles and a glass of wine or soft drink. While Child tickets are just £5.
The concert will start at 7.30 pm and doors open at 7.00 pm. A licensed bar will also be provided.
Proceeds go to the Friends of All Saints’ Church, Bishop Burton. Tickets can be obtained from Jan on 01964 552364 or firstname.lastname@example.org and from Beverley Tourist Information.
- Take Time To Look After Your Mental Health
- Colin Sangwin Joinery Giving Away Free Bird Box Kits To Local People
- House Builder Donates PPE Stock To NHS Staff In Time Of Need
- My Thoughts and Prayers Are With The PM Says Local Cllr
- Residents Urged Not To Use Unlicensed Waste Collectors To Prevent Fly-Tipping