Beverley ARLFC will be looking to bounce back from last weekend’s defeat at home to league leaders Ince Rose Bridge.
Beverley are still chasing a top-six finish that will get them a place in the playoffs. While for the visitors from Merseyside need points as they are just one place above the drop zone.
Team news for Beverley is likely to result in Taylor sticking with his policy of standing by the clubs youngsters.
Teenagers Bradley Kirky, Lewis Miller and Will Wallis have all played prominent roles in the campaign thus far.
The average age of the side looks likely to reduced further with Alex Paddock, Francis Coggle and Callum Bielby added to the squad.
Experience, however, will be added to the side as Jordan Precious comes in to replace the unavailable Lewis Straw.
Billy Riby is likely to return to full back as Peter Starling who is injured and will shortly be away for some time as he undertakes some travelling.
Alex Calvert also turned an ankle last weekend and looks set to miss out.
- Morrisons Foundation Make Generous Donation To Bundles of Joy
- Graham Stuart MP Meets With ER Council Chiefs
- East Riding Town Centres Reopening Survey Released
- Citizens Advice Hull And East Riding Thanks Its Wonderful Volunteers For Their Dedication
- Beverley Races To Return, But Without Spectators For First Time In 330 Years