Beverley ARLFC will embark upon the first of this season’s 2 trips to Cumbria this Saturday.
This a long trio North for Beverley as they take on bottom of the table Askam at Fallowfield Park.
Taylor is also pleased with the defensive improvements his team has shown in recent weeks.
In the last two games, Beverley has conceded just 16 points making which has helped them secure championship points.
Previously Beverley had been leaking far too many points. Games against Clock Face, Wigan St Judes and West Bowling have seen their opponents pass the 40 point mark.
With Taylor away with Hull FC it will be up to his assistant Tony Spence to take charge of this tricky encounter.
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website
- Drunk Animal Creative Studios Searching For Three Apprentices
- Leisure Centres In East Riding To Reopen In Coming Weeks
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again