Photos from the Tour de Yorkshire as it passed through Beverley along Molescroft Road.
Despite the wet weather locals turned out in good numbers to support the riders who still had around 80KM left to go.
One onlooker said it was a great experience and the event was good for Yorkshire. He added that it was worth the wait in the rain to see some of the top riders up close.
- Beverley Leisure Centre Awarded Funding To Build 3G Pitch
- Graham Stuart Heralds Vital Funding For Hull NHS Trust
- Beverley Bookshop Owner Benefits From Love Your High Street Fund
- East Riding Leisure Are Looking For Customer Opinions
- Daisy Appeal Urges Supporters To Take To The Roads For Virtual Events