Pat Nolan and his eldest daughter Kay Sutton celebrated their birthday’s together at the Beverley Arms Hotel.
Pat marked reaching the ripe old age of 90 while his daughter was celebrating her 60th. The pair were joined by friends and family who enjoyed a meal and drinks.
- Council Unanimously Support Motion To Tackle Litter
- Graham Stuart MP Looks For Post-Brexit Update On Ports
- Popular Elwell Trail Around Historic Beverley Extended
- Expanded Programme Of Online Classes For East Riding Leisure Members
- MP Echoes Calls For Patience As Covid-19 Vaccine Rollout Continues At Pace In East Riding