Both girls and boys are welcomed by the club to attend. Sessions held are overseen by fully qualified and DBS checked coaches and start at 10AM.
The Beverley Braves cater for youngsters aged between 4 to 16 years old. The club is very active in the community hosting their own events and also supporting the senior’s championship-winning team.
Playing the sport has a number of health benefits. These include cardiovascular fitness and also endurance. Furthermore, playing can help build strength in the upper and lower body.
Agility, speed, ball-handling and kicking skills are also enhanced with participation. Team skills, communication skills, social interaction and also self-discipline also are developed.
How You Can Play Rugby League In Beverley
To find out more about how you can get involved and join the Beverley Braves and have a go at playing you can give them a call.
You can contact Neil on 07460 868724 and also Michala on 07900 391027. Other ways you can reach the club is on Twitter or Facebook by Searching Beverley Braves.
- Beverley Leisure Centre Awarded Funding To Build 3G Pitch
- Graham Stuart Heralds Vital Funding For Hull NHS Trust
- Beverley Bookshop Owner Benefits From Love Your High Street Fund
- East Riding Leisure Are Looking For Customer Opinions
- Daisy Appeal Urges Supporters To Take To The Roads For Virtual Events