Both girls and boys are welcomed by the club to attend. Sessions held are overseen by fully qualified and DBS checked coaches and start at 10AM.
The Beverley Braves cater for youngsters aged between 4 to 16 years old. The club is very active in the community hosting their own events and also supporting the senior’s championship-winning team.
Playing the sport has a number of health benefits. These include cardiovascular fitness and also endurance. Furthermore, playing can help build strength in the upper and lower body.
Agility, speed, ball-handling and kicking skills are also enhanced with participation. Team skills, communication skills, social interaction and also self-discipline also are developed.
The Braves not only play on pitches in the local area. The club also features in special fixtures hosted at Hull FC and Hull Kingston Rovers.
How You Can Play Rugby League In Beverley
To find out more about how you can get involved and join the Beverley Braves and have a go at playing you can give them a call.
You can contact Neil on 07460 868724 and also Michala on 07900 391027. Other ways you can reach the club is on Twitter or Facebook by Searching Beverley Braves.
- East Riding College Celebrates Colleges Week By Launching New Institute Of Technology
- Research Shows Public Support For Re-Use Shops At Recycling Centres
- Beat The ‘Dead-Line’ And Haunt The Archives With A Chilling Tale
- Boss Goes Back To School To Help Beverley Students Plan Their Careers
- ERT To Release Lee Hall’s Heart-wrenching And Heart-Warming Play