Part of the Big Draw national festival, the Beverley event will feature creative activities on the theme of shipbuilding and the sea.
This is linked to the continuing Trawling through Time project being run by East Riding Archives and funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund.
There will be still-life sketching, with an artist on hand for guidance; digital painting; and sea-themed play for under fives.
Sarah Hammond education officer said:
“This will be great fun for all ages from under fives to older children, families, and adults! You don’t need any experience or artistic skills to take part. All the activities link with our archives, and collections in the Art Gallery and Museums, so it will be a fun way to learn more at the same time.”
- Judo Coaches Impressed By Performance In Holland
- Bin Lorry Fire Sparks Appeal To Residents Not To Put Batteries In Bins
- Footballers And Celebs Taking A Shine To Entrepreneur’s Supercar Studio
- Beverley RUFC Hang On To Secure Impressive Away Win
- Humberside Police Are The Best Performing Force For Morale