Barrow Island secured the second automatic promotion place. Clock Face Miners beat Millon, the side Beverley beat to clinch the title, in the playoff final to secure the third and final promotion place.
With all leagues settled should there be no close season resignations by clubs then the line up of National Conference League Division 2 will be made up of the following clubs listed below;
Drighlington, Hunslet Warriors and Leigh East made up the bottom three in Division 2 and will be relegated. Whilst at the top Stanningley, Dewsbury Moor and Saddleworth will displace the three relegated sides from Division 1, Ince Rose Bridge, Shaw Cross and Dudley Hill.
Meanwhile, there are thought to be as many as 8 new applicants for NCL membership for 2019.
The sport’s governing body, the RFL have not officially revealed the identities of the sides who are believed to have applied for NCL Membership.
The RFL are also seeking expressions of interest in another tier 4 competition known as the Southern Premier League.
If it goes ahead then the Southern Premier League will be aimed at sides competing in southerly based regional leagues.
- East Riding College Celebrates Colleges Week By Launching New Institute Of Technology
- Research Shows Public Support For Re-Use Shops At Recycling Centres
- Beat The ‘Dead-Line’ And Haunt The Archives With A Chilling Tale
- Boss Goes Back To School To Help Beverley Students Plan Their Careers
- ERT To Release Lee Hall’s Heart-wrenching And Heart-Warming Play