While it was a fun event, Humberside Fire and Rescue Service used the day to highlight the dangers of using a mobile phone while driving.
As ever fire-fighters based at Beverley put themselves directly in the firing line in a range of games that saw them dunked or took a few splats in the face with wet sponge.
Money was being raised on the day for Red Cross Fire Victim Support, a charity that help people who have been a victim of fire.
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website
- Drunk Animal Creative Studios Searching For Three Apprentices
- Leisure Centres In East Riding To Reopen In Coming Weeks
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again
- Let’s Start Putting Life and Vitality Back Into Community Says MP