Photos from the Beverley Fire Station Open Day which saw a steady flow of people attend for a day of activities.
While it was a fun event, Humberside Fire and Rescue Service used the day to highlight the dangers of using a mobile phone while driving.
As ever fire-fighters based at Beverley put themselves directly in the firing line in a range of games that saw them dunked or took a few splats in the face with wet sponge.
Money was being raised on the day for Red Cross Fire Victim Support, a charity that help people who have been a victim of fire.
- Try New Skills For The New Year With 2020 Adult Learning Courses
- Disappointing Performance From Beavers Sees Them Beaten By Goole
- Lifesaving Gift Is On The Christmas List Of 36 People In East Yorkshire
- East Riding Youth Offending Service In The Running For National Award
- SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY: A Day To Back Our Independent Traders