Champions elect Beverley will be aiming to maintain their 100pc start to the season that has seen them win all 11 games that has propelled them to the top of the league.
It is not all bad news on the selection front with the club able to booster their choices with the return of Ben Atkin, Ben Bardle and Tom Moor from holiday commitments.
Eastmoor Dragons have a poor record when compared to directly to Beverley and have failed to registered a NCL in their last two outings suffering defeats to Clock Face Miners and Barrow Island.
Eastmoor are also way behind Beverley when it comes to points per match averaging just 26 compared to Beverley’s incredible 46 points per game.
The sides last met back in April at the Beverley Leisure Centre where the Blue & Golds claimed all the points with a 45-30 win – a result they will be confident of repeating.
It is very difficult to see any other outcome than a Beverley win however Eastmoor may not get a better chance all season to cause an upset and beat the Beverley given the two key absentees.
While Beverley will be feeling confident, they will need to keep their heads as complacency could prove to be their biggest challenge in this fixture.
- Former Cranswick Employee Launches Sales Support Business
- East Yorkshire Judo Academy Well Represented At Festive Comp
- Free Parking In Run-Up To Christmas Returns For 11th Year
- Community Hub Proposals To Be Shared With Towns Residents
- Jacob’s Well Express Their Gratitude After Successful Fund Raising Night