Pupils at Beverley Minster Primary School are getting behind the 2018 Tour de Yorkshire as they look to help decorate the town with their creativity.
Year 2 pupils at the school have painted a number of wooden bike cut outs in the race colours of blue and yellow that will be displayed around Beverley.
Beverley will welcome the Tour de Yorkshire to the town this Thursday, 3 May, as some of the world’s top cyclists will be in the town which is the official start for the 2018 TDY.
- East Riding College Celebrates Colleges Week By Launching New Institute Of Technology
- Research Shows Public Support For Re-Use Shops At Recycling Centres
- Beat The ‘Dead-Line’ And Haunt The Archives With A Chilling Tale
- Boss Goes Back To School To Help Beverley Students Plan Their Careers
- ERT To Release Lee Hall’s Heart-wrenching And Heart-Warming Play