As thoughts start turning to warmer days, East Riding Leisure is urging residents to ‘spring into fitness’ with a range of special offers which are only available for a limited period.
A one-month Premier membership – including the full package of exercise classes, gym, swim and sports hall use at all 10 East Riding Leisure Centres – is now available for £19.50, saving over £13 on the normal price.
In another offer, six months for the price of five are available on Premier, Crew Card and *Sunlight memberships, which also allow access to all facilities. (*Sunlight membership access from 9am to 4pm.)
These offers also include access to the HealthPlus programme, which offers three sessions with a fitness instructor to help members to achieve their goals.
These offers are only available from now to Monday, 2 April, 2018.
Councillor Richard Burton, portfolio holder for leisure, tourism and culture, said:
“I hope these special offers will encourage lots of people to spring into action to take advantage of these great membership packages to help improve their overall health and wellbeing.”
- Beaumont’s Garden Maintenance Back AFC Tickton Academy
- East Yorkshire Coaches Is Back And With A Fresh New Look
- Active Together Uses Technology To Help Residential Homes
- Booking Now Open For The Online East Riding Festival Of Words
- Thomas The Baker Officially Lays Claim To The Country’s Best Ever Mince Pies