Suey Smith said she was overwhelmed after a fund raising night she organised in aid of Cancer Research raised thousands of pounds.
Held at the Potting Shed in Beverley, the event raised money through ticket sales a prize draw which was supported by local businesses and sports clubs in the area.
Following the event Suey said;
“From the bottom of my heart I was very overwhelmed by the support and love that was showed by everyone in the room.”
“More importantly I hope everyone had an amazing night! After a rough count we raised £2700 for Cancer Research UK.”
“I would like to thank everyone again supporting the event and coming together to beat cancer sooner.”
- Former Cranswick Employee Launches Sales Support Business
- East Yorkshire Judo Academy Well Represented At Festive Comp
- Free Parking In Run-Up To Christmas Returns For 11th Year
- Community Hub Proposals To Be Shared With Towns Residents
- Jacob’s Well Express Their Gratitude After Successful Fund Raising Night