A well liked and respected man in Beverley, Tommy Anderson has sadly passed away at the age of 90 years old.
Tommy, who was originally from the North East of England had been living in Beverley for 60 years, during which he became a well known and a much liked member of the community.
As he got older he was unable to play bowls, though was still a regular fixture at the club, or in the club house quite often surrounded by the ladies.
In all my encounters with him Tommy was always so cheerful, he loved having a picture taken and more so liked a good chat.
Mark said his father was with his family when left this world peacefully on 28 December. While he was sad at his loss he was also happy that his father had lived full and happy life.
Tommy will be finally put to rest at a service to be held at Haltemprice Crematorium on 22 January at 11.30AM.
The family say anyone who knew Tommy and would like to say their final goodbyes is welcome to attend.
Tommy Anderson 4/9/1927 to 28/12/2017
- Support For Caravans: Graham Stuart Mp Meets With Business Minister
- What Does SP Mean in Horse Racing?
- Bags Of Creativity For East Riding’s Children And Young People This Summer
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website