The concert will include a wide variety of favourite Christmas music performed in the atmospheric candlelit setting in one the towns most recognisable landmarks.
Kevin Ormond, explained more about the night and just what people can expect, he said;
“On the night the choir will also be joined by Harpist Rachel Dent. Rachel has performed widely across the north of England and also provided music for ITV’s production of A&E.”
“She has also worked for BBC show, Songs of Praise. Her freelance orchestral career has included working with the Halle Orchestra, Manchester Camerata and Sinfonia ViVa.”
The concert will take place is St Mary’s Church, Beverley on Saturday 16 December from 7.30PM.
Tickets are pirced at just £10-£12 with accompanied children able to attend for free.
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website
- Drunk Animal Creative Studios Searching For Three Apprentices
- Leisure Centres In East Riding To Reopen In Coming Weeks
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again