William Jackson Food Group has supported Cash for Kids’ Mission Christmas campaign for the last three years, helping to bring the magic of Christmas to the 1 in 4 children across Yorkshire and Northern Lincolnshire who are living in poverty.
Chairman of William Jackson Food Group, Nicholas Oughtred, said:
Mission Christmas is an annual campaign run by Cash for Kids which last year helped make Christmas happen for 20,700 sick and disadvantaged children living in East Yorkshire and Northern Lincolnshire.
Mission Christmas invites the local community to buy one extra gift to support the campaign. Each year the Cash for Kids team run short of gifts in age categories such as babies and teenagers, but this year the Text Donate service with William Jackson Food Group will generate much needed cash to enable these gifts to be purchased.
Those who don’t have time to shop can instead text VIKING to 70808 to make a £5 donation to the Mission Christmas appeal. Texts cost standard network rate + the £5 donation, 100% of the donation goes to Viking FM’s Cash for Kids.
Drop off points in Beverley where you can take gifts are;
Beverley Building Society
One World Travel
Martin & Co
JoJo Maman Bebe
Quick & Clark
East Riding Engraving
Beverley Grammar School
- MP Visits East Riding Theatre In Wake Of Government Funding Boost
- New Organ Donation Law In England Already Saving Lives
- Libraries Offer Good News For Residents Concerned About The Mental Health Of A Child In Their Care
- Discretionary Grant Scheme For Businesses Impacted By Additional Covid-19 Restrictions
- Fun Activities To Do Over The Winter Season