Organisers of the Beverley Blues Weekender takes place this weekend with a host of live acts taking to the stage across two venues.
Taking place from 27 October to the 29 October The Sun Inn will be featuring over 14 live national and local blues acts, while the headline act for the event, Della Grants, will be performing at Armstrong’s on Saturday the 28 October.
A four piece band, they have quickly gained recognition with industry professionals and fellow musicians for their song writing ability and stunning live performances.
The Della’s are headlining festivals and concerts up and down the country as well as supporting some of the biggest names in live blues, with organisers of the Beverley Blues Weekender saying it’s a gig not to be missed.
Also appearing are Rivers Johansson & The Deemed Unrighteous, Dogfinger Steve, Chris Martin, Bobby Joyce and Ched (local legend Keith ‘Ched’ Cheesman and special guest), Soft Shoe Sam and many others.
Formed from an idea first discussed back in November 2010, .The Beverley Blues Committee is dedicated to the promotion of live entertainment in Beverley with a desire to see it continue and grow in the community.
Beverley Blues Weekender will be using the event to raise money for their partner charity – the Cherry Tree Centre – who provide support to some of the most at risk in the community.
- East Riding College Celebrates Colleges Week By Launching New Institute Of Technology
- Research Shows Public Support For Re-Use Shops At Recycling Centres
- Beat The ‘Dead-Line’ And Haunt The Archives With A Chilling Tale
- Boss Goes Back To School To Help Beverley Students Plan Their Careers
- ERT To Release Lee Hall’s Heart-wrenching And Heart-Warming Play