Following a few words from Hammo’s good friend Ben Bolton, 28 black and amber balloons were released to mark what would have been Hull City fan Tom’s 28th birthday.
In a game packed with goals, it was Hammo’s old club, Leconfield XI that lifted the trophy following a 5-2 victory. Rob Gorford, Alex Stark (2), Phil Reed, Ash Saltmarsh, Stew Scott and Lewis Wright all scoring.
The acclaimed “Slide Tackle of the Tournament” award was given to Stew Scott following an Olympic standard dive into a muddy puddle deep into his opponents half, whilst the “Header of the Tournament” was won by Mike Plaster after an impressive a first half clearance.
Final Score :Leconfield XI 5 Hammo Select XI 2
A big thank you to everybody that came to the game to mark the occasion, and an even bigger thank you to everybody that donated – raising over £300 for MIND.
PHOTOS : The 2017 Hammo Legacy Tournament
- Dreamscape Live Music And Art Premiere By Loudhailer Electric Company And G E Saunt
- New Systems In Place At Local Libraries Which Re-Open Monday
- Mayor Opens Play Area At Retail Park Which Has Been Doubled In Size
- MP Welcomes Extra Cash For East Riding Council To Support Local Services
- Work Completed On New Roundabout On Beverley’s Minster Way