Beverley ARLFC held their Annual Dinner as they welcomed special guest rugby league legend Leon Pryce, formerly of Bradford Bulls, St Helens, Catalan Dragons and Hull FC.
The night also saw the club hand out their awards for what has been a good season for the club who finished runners up in the Grand Final.
Main awards for the evening were the supporter’s player of the year that went to Jack Howdle, while his brother, Bobby, carried off the coaches player of the year.
Luke Inglis was named as the clubs young player of the year. The Harry Jackson Memorial Trophy which recognises an outstanding moment in a season went to Ryan Anson.
- Dreamscape Live Music And Art Premiere By Loudhailer Electric Company And G E Saunt
- New Systems In Place At Local Libraries Which Re-Open Monday
- Mayor Opens Play Area At Retail Park Which Has Been Doubled In Size
- MP Welcomes Extra Cash For East Riding Council To Support Local Services
- Work Completed On New Roundabout On Beverley’s Minster Way