Beverley ARLFC held their Annual Dinner as they welcomed special guest rugby league legend Leon Pryce, formerly of Bradford Bulls, St Helens, Catalan Dragons and Hull FC.
The night also saw the club hand out their awards for what has been a good season for the club who finished runners up in the Grand Final.
Main awards for the evening were the supporter’s player of the year that went to Jack Howdle, while his brother, Bobby, carried off the coaches player of the year.
Luke Inglis was named as the clubs young player of the year. The Harry Jackson Memorial Trophy which recognises an outstanding moment in a season went to Ryan Anson.
- East Riding College Celebrates Colleges Week By Launching New Institute Of Technology
- Research Shows Public Support For Re-Use Shops At Recycling Centres
- Beat The ‘Dead-Line’ And Haunt The Archives With A Chilling Tale
- Boss Goes Back To School To Help Beverley Students Plan Their Careers
- ERT To Release Lee Hall’s Heart-wrenching And Heart-Warming Play