Beverley ARLFC held their Annual Dinner as they welcomed special guest rugby league legend Leon Pryce, formerly of Bradford Bulls, St Helens, Catalan Dragons and Hull FC.
The night also saw the club hand out their awards for what has been a good season for the club who finished runners up in the Grand Final.
Main awards for the evening were the supporter’s player of the year that went to Jack Howdle, while his brother, Bobby, carried off the coaches player of the year.
Luke Inglis was named as the clubs young player of the year. The Harry Jackson Memorial Trophy which recognises an outstanding moment in a season went to Ryan Anson.
- National Conference League Reveal Plans To Get Sport Restarted
- Beverley Skin Doctor Invited To Speak At Virtual Multi-Sensory Beauty Webinar
- ERT Want Public To Name A Seat Or Brick As They Look To Raise Funds
- Beverley To Hold Remote Annual Parish Meeting
- Improvement Scheme Aimed At Preventing Potholes Is Underway