Beverley ARLFC held their Annual Dinner as they welcomed special guest rugby league legend Leon Pryce, formerly of Bradford Bulls, St Helens, Catalan Dragons and Hull FC.
The night also saw the club hand out their awards for what has been a good season for the club who finished runners up in the Grand Final.
Main awards for the evening were the supporter’s player of the year that went to Jack Howdle, while his brother, Bobby, carried off the coaches player of the year.
Luke Inglis was named as the clubs young player of the year. The Harry Jackson Memorial Trophy which recognises an outstanding moment in a season went to Ryan Anson.
- Remote Fitness Training Now Available From This CIMSPA Approved Provider
- Donation By Tesco Will Have An Immense Impact On Hungry Families
- East Riding Of Yorkshire Prepares For Potential Flooding
- Community Champion Pleased To Be Working With Local Groups
- Barratt Developments Yorkshire East Rounds Off Charitable Year With £35k Donation To SASH