Roy Waller and Carol Payman were joined by friends, family, customers and former employees as they celebrated their retirement.
The couple who enjoyed many happy years running the Dog & Duck in Walkington are heading overseas as they move to Tenerife.
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website
- Drunk Animal Creative Studios Searching For Three Apprentices
- Leisure Centres In East Riding To Reopen In Coming Weeks
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again