It is a game that will make or break their season as Beverley currently sit in 5th place level on points with Bentley, but with a points difference that is inferior by 35.
In short, Beverley must win on Saturday and hope fourth placed Bentley either lose or draw their remaining game next week away to league leaders Batley Boys.
If results go their way then this would ensure fourth in the league and a place in the play-offs giving the blue & golds a chance to make the Grand Final on 23 September.
Beverley’s final league match of the season on 9 September has already being conceded by Doncaster Toll Bar which has contributed to a thoroughly unsatisfactory state of affairs this season.
Sharlston Rovers and North Hull Knights will also not be fulfilling their seasons with a return to Winter thought to be on the agenda at these clubs.
It is clear that the Yorkshire Premier Division was unsuitable for sides that were only semi-committed in the first place.
Clubs will get their chance to have their say about how the leagues have ran at the Yorkshire Mens League end of season review on 4 October.
Reported by Nick Robinson
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website
- Drunk Animal Creative Studios Searching For Three Apprentices
- Leisure Centres In East Riding To Reopen In Coming Weeks
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again