Bottomless Brunch is a new a once-a-month highlight at the Flemingate bar & gardens, giving customers the chance to enjoy their choice from a delicious brunch menu, plus selected drinks on endless refill.
“Our brunch dishes are already really popular every Saturday and Sunday, but we’re always looking to give people something new.”
“We can’t think of a more enjoyable way to spend a Saturday than with our Bottomless Brunch, where customers can relax, have great food and keep the drinks coming knowing they’ll only pay one set price at the end.”
Served on the first Saturday of every month for just £24.95 per person, it includes one dish from the Potting Shed’s brunch menu and drinks.
Food options range from smoked salmon with soft scrambled eggs, potato rosti and hollandaise sauce to an indulgent eggs Benedict served on a toasted English muffin, or a health-conscious smashed avocado on toast with poached egg and a sweet chilli and lime dressing.
And diners can make the experience even more special by keeping the drinks flowing so there never needs to be an empty glass in sight!
Bottomless Brunch will be served in two sessions, from 11am-1pm for early starters, and 1.30pm-3.30pm for those who prefer their brunch to last most of the afternoon.
- East Riding Festival Of Words Goes Online For 2020 With A Varied Line-Up
- Beverley Charity Celebrates A Return To Normal Service
- Lib Dems Join Residents In Saying ‘No’ To 90 New Homes On Poplars Way
- Residents Thanked For Recycling During COVID-19: National Recycle Week 2020
- Residents To Access Faster Broadband Thanks To Funding Boost