Beverley Town Cricket Club players and supporters sometimes have to wait well in to the season before anyone reaches the magical three-figure mark but the 2017 season got off to a real bang over the weekend when two of their popular players made big hundreds.
Not to be outdone Will Fish produced his own unbeaten hundred, this time in a winning cause as the 4th XI turned in a super batting performance on Sunday passing visitors Welton & Brough 2nds 290 for 9 in style.
Will led his team home from the opener’s position with nine fours and five sixes in his 130 not out.
Finishing the game off with a flurry of boundaries Will’s maiden ton saw Town move to 292 for 4 with six balls to spare.
- East Riding College Celebrates Colleges Week By Launching New Institute Of Technology
- Research Shows Public Support For Re-Use Shops At Recycling Centres
- Beat The ‘Dead-Line’ And Haunt The Archives With A Chilling Tale
- Boss Goes Back To School To Help Beverley Students Plan Their Careers
- ERT To Release Lee Hall’s Heart-wrenching And Heart-Warming Play