Jousting is the highlight of the coming Easter weekend at Sewerby Hall and Gardens with plenty of additional activities and events planned for all members of the family.
On Sunday, 16 April the ever-popular Medieval Jousting spectacular returns once again.
The fun features England’s number one jousting team from Nottingham, who will bring about 20 jousters, including the Black Knight and Sir Michael of York.
The line-up for the rest of the weekend includes an appearance by the Easter Bunny showing off his fantastic balloon modelling skills, Punch and Judy shows, a seasonal house and garden trail, Easter bonnet making and egg decorating sessions, a craft fair, together with brand new Rusticus Theatre Arts activities and interactive music workshops.
Admission charges are £7 for adults, £4.90 for children and £22 for a family (two adults and two children).
There is no additional charge to attend events and activities unless otherwise stated.
Excellent value annual passes are also available starting from £12.50 and can be purchased or renewed online or via any pay box.
For further information please call (01262) 673769 or visit www.sewerbyhall.co.uk
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website
- Drunk Animal Creative Studios Searching For Three Apprentices
- Leisure Centres In East Riding To Reopen In Coming Weeks
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again
- Let’s Start Putting Life and Vitality Back Into Community Says MP