In statement released, they said;
“We are investigating a sneak in burglary on Grove Park, Beverley around 8pm on Saturday 18 February.
“It is believed that someone entered the house, whilst the homeowners were in another room, and took a number of items.”
“The items stolen include: a yellow leather handbag, a light blue purse with white flowers on it, a pair of Michael Kors tortoiseshell sunglasses and two watches: one a blue and tan coloured Fossil brand men’s watch and the other a pink and gold Apple watch.”
“Following the incident residents are being urged to ensure that they keep doors locked and lock windows in unoccupied rooms, as a quarter of all burglaries are through insecure doors and windows.”
If you have any information about the burglary or the whereabouts of these items please call 101 quoting crime reference number 2250514. Alternatively you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Residents Urged Not To Use Unlicensed Waste Collectors To Prevent Fly-Tipping
- Lifestylers Making People Smile Even With Cancelled Event
- Later Life Finance Advisor Recognised Amongst UK’s Best
- E-Sports – Is It The New Alternative To Traditional Sports?
- Beverley Puppet Festival Adapts To Health Crisis By Promising Two Months Of Puppetry Online