Held on Sunday around 140 people packed out the Flemingate Venue to watch Fifty Shades Darker, a romantic drama film directed by James Foley.
Speaking about even Louise said;
“On the night we ended up making £1364 to be split between The Lullaby Trust and local charity Abbie’s Fund.”
“We wanted to do something different. We’ve done dinners, parties, quiz nights etc but we fancied a change from the norm.”
Ladies who attended the event were tended to by members of the Beverley Round Table who served up fizz and nibbles.
Local business also supported the event with a range of stalls featuring Younique, Stella & Dot, Ann Summers and Skincare Specialist Dr Katerina Steventon.
Dr. Steventon said;
“Lovely to be involved with Beverley Ladies Circle charity event. My serum and massage technique promote youthful looks and confidence in women.”
None of this would not of been possible without the support of the team at Parkway Cinema, Louise added;
“Everyone at the venue were brilliant, their staff were so helpful when we were setting up.”
“The manager was really good about us moving screens when we outsold the one we had booked.”
“I would certainly do it again there and many if the ladies have asked us to do another one.”
- Beaumont’s Garden Maintenance Back AFC Tickton Academy
- East Yorkshire Coaches Is Back And With A Fresh New Look
- Active Together Uses Technology To Help Residential Homes
- Booking Now Open For The Online East Riding Festival Of Words
- Thomas The Baker Officially Lays Claim To The Country’s Best Ever Mince Pies