One million exercise fans are expected to take part in the world’s biggest workout on 14 January 2017, to celebrate the 100th release of Les Mills Bodypump ™.
Members are invited to attend this session from 9am -10am, which can be booked in advance, followed by two more Les Mills classes (Body Combat at 10.15am and Body Balance at 11.30 am) and a Bodypump class open to all from 1-2pm.
There will also be events at other East Riding Leisure Centres to mark the 100th release.
The Bodypump workout sees four updated and musically refreshed versions released every year, and release 100 in January will mark 25 years of revolutionising the group fitness market.
Bodypump is now in partnership with Reebok, aiming to create life-changing fitness experiences for consumers worldwide.
The combination of contemporary music, exercise techniques and physical results that can be quickly observed has been the key to the workout’s appeal across the generations.
David Johnston, assistant leisure services manager, said:
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website
- Drunk Animal Creative Studios Searching For Three Apprentices
- Leisure Centres In East Riding To Reopen In Coming Weeks
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again