Entry forms are now available for this year’s East Riding Open Art.
The annual display of artwork from local amateur and professional artists is looking for entries from anyone, though limitations on space mean that not all entries submitted can be displayed.
As always, two experienced judges have been appointed to decide which works will be shown in the exhibition, which will run from 25 November 2016 to 28 January 2017.
Selection will take place on 10 November, and all artists can phone the Art Gallery on 12, 14 or 15 November to find out if their work has been selected.
To enter, artists should call into the Treasure House and collect a form with full details from the first floor Reception Desk, or download a form at www.museums.eastriding.gov.uk. Work will need to be brought into the Art Gallery between 4 and 9 November.
Councillor Richard Burton, portfolio holder for civic wellbeing and culture, said:
“This will be our 20th annual Open Art competition, showcasing the tremendous talent we have in the region. The competition is open to artists, amateur or professional who live in the East Riding or Hull. So why not have a go?”
- Graham Stuart MP Looks For Post-Brexit Update On Ports
- Popular Elwell Trail Around Historic Beverley Extended
- Expanded Programme Of Online Classes For East Riding Leisure Members
- MP Echoes Calls For Patience As Covid-19 Vaccine Rollout Continues At Pace In East Riding
- What To Do After Your Beloved Pet Dog Passes Away