Browns of Beverley hosted a fashion night as they looked to show case clothing from the designer Ted Baker.
Staff from the Saturday Market based department store took to the cat walk wearing the clothing to a room full of special guests.
The event also doubled up as a fund raiser for the Beverley Christmas Light Appeal, the group responsible for light Beverley during the festive period.
- Appointment Of New Project Director To Lead Major Heritage Project
- Global Award For Innovative Humber Climate Change Media Series
- Dragons Award £7000 To Cherry Tree Community Centre
- Fly-Tippers Fined £800 For Offences Near Beverley And Market Weighton
- Supporting The Young And Old In Yorkshire Through Winter